The Resource "I can't take you anywhere!"
- "I can't take you anywhere!"
- Statement of responsibility
- Phyllis Reynolds Naylor ; illustrated by Jef Kaminsky
- Title variation
- I cant take you anywhere!"
- Uncles -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- Aunts -- Juvenile fiction
- trueAunts and uncles
- Manners and customs -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHumorous stories
- Weddings -- Juvenile fiction
- Clumsiness -- Juvenile fiction
- trueStories in rhyme
- trueClumsiness in girls
- When the klutzy Amy Audrey Perkins is as good as gold at Aunt Linda's wedding her relatives are so surprised that they have an accident
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Iaac 1997
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of "I can't take you anywhere!"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "I can't take you anywhere!"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://southwest-georgia.library.link/resource/Vpli2ejLXjI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://southwest-georgia.library.link/resource/Vpli2ejLXjI/">"I can't take you anywhere!"</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://southwest-georgia.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://southwest-georgia.library.link/">Southwest Georgia Regional Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>